This stylish first floor apartment is flooded with natural light and located on a very quiet road in Cricklewood. The apartment is available on a fully furnished basis in a lovely comfortable style and benefits from good storage and a small balcony off the kitchen. The property is conveniently situated near to various eateries, open spaces and Cricklewood Station (Thameslink), buses and Jubilee Line.
• Available End September - Furnished
• EPC Rating: 49/E
• Approx. Gross Internal Area: 866 Sq Ft
- Reception room with bay window
- Dining room
- Fully fitted kitchen with balcony off
- Master bedroom
- Single bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Small balcony
About the Area
Vibrant eateries and excellent rail links in and out of central London, a mix of Victorian, Edwardian, Thirties houses and a smattering of new-build flats, along with stunning conservation areas and award winning parks, make Cricklewood a great choice for families and first-time buyers.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
- As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check. These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit payable before the tenancy starts.
- MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
- Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
- You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
- Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.