This spacious, traditionally styled apartment is set on the raised ground floor of a charming period terraced house. The accommodation is flooded with natural light and features a large bay window to the bedroom. The property is on a wide tree lined street, just a short stroll from Primrose Village itself as well as Chalk Farm and Camden for the numerous restaurants, cafes and transport facilities.
• Available 3 February - Unfurnished
• Camden Council Tax Band: E £1,909.54 PA
• EPC Rating: 72/C
• Approx. Gross Internal Area: 631 Sq Ft
- Reception room
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom
About the Area
Primrose Hill is fast becoming one of the most exclusive residential areas in London and is increasingly popular with the young, the trendy and the famous. Take a stroll through, take in the scenery, the steep slopes, the panorama of London Town and then relax in one of many cosy cafes, restaurants or pubs nearby.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
- As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check. These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit payable before the tenancy starts.
- MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
- Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
- You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
- Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.