A comfortable Edwardian family house situated on this tree lined street in the heart of Belsize Park, offers generous proportions ideal for entertaining. This terraced property blends traditional period features with the comforts of modern living. Set over 4 floors, this flexibly arranged, light and peaceful house, benefits from wood floors to the reception and kitchen areas, feature fireplaces, high corniced ceilings and french doors leading onto a pretty town garden. Glenmore Road is ideally located for easy access to the numerous shops, eateries and transport connections, along with many Hampstead and Belsize Park schools within easy reach.
• Available 1 May - Unfurnished
• Camden Council Tax Band: G £2,603.92 PA
• EPC Rating: 58/D
• Approx. Gross Internal Area: 2,654 Sq Ft
- 34ft Reception room with french doors
- Fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedroom with dressing room
- Four further double bedrooms
- 6th bedroom/family room
- Bathroom & 2 shower rooms (1 en suite)
- Private garden
- Large storage area in attic
About the Area
It is a lively area with many restaurants, pubs and cafes along Haverstock Hill and Englands Lane. Perfectly positioned for Hampstead walks and West End shopping. The area was ‘developed’ to provide for a variety of residential estates, Belsize Park has inherited three fundamental focal points – Belsize Village, England’s Lane and Haverstock Hill – all with their own special flavour and unique selection of shops.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
- As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check. These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit payable before the tenancy starts.
- MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
- Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
- You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
- Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.