This bright and spacious semi-detached house is set over 4 floors and offers a wealth of living space, ideal for modern family life and entertaining. Enter this lovely home through its stunning hallway, it also benefits from wood floors, neutral decor, and high ceilings throughout, along with a basement utility room. This property is situated on the lower slopes of Hampstead in a quiet tree lined road, less than a mile from Hampstead Heath and is just minutes away from numerous bus routes on Finchley Road, with Hampstead underground and Finchley Road underground stations approximately 20 minutes walk.
• Available 3 April - Unfurnished
• Camden Council Tax Band: H £3,124.70 PA
• EPC Rating: 56/D
• Approx. Gross Internal Area: 3,572 Sq Ft
- Reception room
- Second reception room
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower
- Four further double bedrooms
- Sixth single bedroom/office
- Two Family bathroom/shower room
- Guest WC’s
- Private garden
About the Area
There is a good reason why London’s Evening Standard considers Hampstead Village “One of the capital’s favourite locations...”. Historic Hampstead is one of London’s highest points with quaint lanes winding through the back streets. Shopping is a pleasure with plenty of independent boutiques, cafes, restaurants and purveyors of fresh and artisan foods. Hampstead still has an arty, literary and bohemian atmosphere.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
- As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check. These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit payable before the tenancy starts.
- MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
- Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
- You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
- Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.