Located in the very heart of Hampstead Village, Mulberry House is a unique detached property, set within stunning walled gardens and benefitting from an outdoor swimming pool. This beautiful home boasts spacious and comprehensive accommodation with a large reception/dining room, eat-in kitchen and a principal bedroom suite with his and her dressing rooms. It also benefits from a fitted study, artists studio, separate cold room, wine storage cabinets, a connecting double garage with further self-contained accommodation above and ample off street parking. Church Row is arguably one of Hampstead’s oldest and most sought after residential locations, abutting Heath Street and all the fine eateries, cafe culture and boutiques the village has to offer. It is also just minutes from Hampstead Underground Station (Northern Line).
- 30ft Reception/dining room with doors to garden
- Fully fitted eat- in kitchen
- Master bedroom suite with en suite bath, shower and two dressing rooms
- Further double bedroom
- Single bedroom or nursery
- Family bathroom
- Separate annex 'studio' above double garage
- Utility room
- Artist’s studio
- Guest WC
- Swimming pool
- Garden storage with separate WC
- Private and manicured walled gardens
- Gated driveway with ample off street parking
About the Area
There is a good reason why London’s Evening Standard considers Hampstead Village “One of the capital’s favourite locations...”. Historic Hampstead is one of London’s highest points with quaint lanes winding through the back streets. Shopping is a pleasure with plenty of independent boutiques, cafes, restaurants and purveyors of fresh and artisan foods. Hampstead still has an arty, literary and bohemian atmosphere.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
- As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check. These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit payable before the tenancy starts.
- MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
- Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
- You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
- Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.