Bright and spacious three bedroom contemporary apartment on the first floor, with a feature brick wall in the reception room, balcony and plenty of storage space. The property comprises of a generous reception room, fully fitted eat-in kitchen, master bedroom with fitted cupboards and en-suite, second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, good size single bedroom/study, family bathroom, utility room, wooden floors throughout and a balcony off the kitchen. Located in South Hampstead near the transport links of Finchley Road underground station (Jubilee and Metropolitan lines).
• Available 14 October - Unfurnished
• Camden Council Tax Band: G £2,603.92 PA
• EPC Rating: 64/D
• Approx. Gross Internal Area: 1,111 Sq Ft
- 25ft Reception room
- Fully fitted eat-in kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
About the Area
The leafy streets of South Hampstead cover a small area but has a distinct vibe, more genteel that its environs Kilburn and West Hampstead, its cafes and restaurants are casual, chilled and certainly less hectic. Its more usual to find towering three storey red brick houses here.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
- As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check. These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit payable before the tenancy starts.
- MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
- Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
- You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
- Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.