We are delighted to offer this well presented first floor flat. The apartment is located in one of the most convenient parts of South Hampstead for transport, food shopping, restaurants and general amenities. Bright and airy aspects with very high ceilings throughout, a fully fitted kitchen, good sized bedroom with excellent storage, high level library, wood floors and designer lighting. Perfect flat for a couple or single person wanting convenience and easy living. Metropolitan and Jubilee Lines a couple of minutes away, North London overground line 5 minutes away, flagship Waitrose within 1 minute, O2 Centre within 5 minutes, 10 film screens nearby, along with easy walking access to Hampstead, West Hampstead and Belsize Park or 268 and C11 buses.
- Reception room
- Fully fitted separate kitchen
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Full bathroom
About the Area
With its proximity to the Metropolitan Line and Jubilee line, together with a high concentration of bars and restaurants, means the area is a popular destination to all North-West Londoners. West End Lane itself is home to a number of cafes, bakeries and small shops creating a ‘village’ atmosphere.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
- As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check. These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit payable before the tenancy starts.
- MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
- Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
- You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
- Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.