Situated on the first floor of this sought after 1930’s purpose built block on lovely leafy Wedderburn Road. The block benefits from well maintained communal gardens and off street parking on a first come first served basis. This well proportioned two bedroom apartment offers bright and airy accommodation throughout with neutral decor and wood floors. Belsize Court is superbly located for Hampstead and Belsize Park's numerous cafes, restaurants, boutiques and open spaces together with excellent transport links, with Belsize Park underground station just 8 minutes walk away.
• Available Immediately - Unfurnished• Camden Council Tax Band: F £2,256.73 PA • EPC Rating: 73/C• Approx. Gross Internal Area: 819 Sq Ft
- Reception room
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom
- Second double bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Communal Gardens
- First come/first served off street parking
- Onsite caretaker
About the Area
It is a lively area with many restaurants, pubs and cafes along Haverstock Hill and Englands Lane. Perfectly positioned for Hampstead walks and West End shopping. The area was ‘developed’ to provide for a variety of residential estates, Belsize Park has inherited three fundamental focal points – Belsize Village, England’s Lane and Haverstock Hill – all with their own special flavour and unique selection of shops.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
- As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check. These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit payable before the tenancy starts.
- MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
- Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
- You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
- Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.