A delightful first floor apartment forming part of a substantial period property in one of Tufnell Park’s premier wide tree lined roads. This two bedroomed property is offered in excellent condition, affording bright and well proportioned accommodation in close proximity to a variety of boutique shops and cafes and restaurants. The area has excellent transport connections and is within walking distance of Tufnell Park (Northern Line) tube stations and Kentish Town (London Overground) as well as a good bus network.
• Available 17 February - Part Furnished • Islington Council Tax Band: E £1,820.70 PA • EPC Rating: 64/D • Approx. Gross Internal Area: 624 Sq Ft
- Reception room
- Fully-fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Second double bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Private garden
About the Area
Tufnell Park offers pleasant, tree lined streets of good looking Victorian house and becoming ever popular with families and young professionals. The area is served well by the Piccadilly line as well as many buses heading into and across town. Tufnell Park has small pockets of interesting independent shops dotted around the neighbourhood, boasting deli’s, cafes and a regular Saturday food market.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
- As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check. These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit payable before the tenancy starts.
- MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
- Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
- You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
- Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.