As the Government announces that sales and lettings activity can resume, and although branches can open, we will continue to work from home as much as we can and only go to the office when necessary as per the guidelines.
They have confirmed that physical viewings are now allowed and following the strict guidelines set out to ensure the safety of all our clients and customers, we are pleased to offer the following:
- Virtual video viewings in the first instance, wherever possible.
- Physical viewings to take place where there is a serious intention to rent or buy.
- Nobody with any Coronavirus symptoms takes part in any in-person viewings.
- Physical viewings are limited to essential participants only, to a maximum of two, and currently live in the same property. If possible, please do not bring along children.
- We will meet you at the property as we are unable to offer transport.
- We will accompany physical viewings and seek to maintain a minimum of 2 meters distance.
- Personal Protective Equipment should be worn (mask, gloves) & use hand sanitiser. Please ensure you have this with you and wear it at all times.
- We kindly ask that you refrain from touching anything in the property.
You can also begin to market your home and we are happy to offer property appraisals undertaking the following measures:
- Before we visit, please ensure the property is well ventilated.
- We will need to maintain a minimum of 2 meters distance.
- We will remove our shoes and wear facemasks and gloves throughout the appointment.
- We will not touch anything in the property.
Thank you for your patience during these difficult times. To see the full guidance please click here:Continued